An exclusive partnership between
MHA and Rock-Pond Solutions to deliver the next
generation of business and information solutions
to the home infusion and specialty pharmacy
- Member Resource Center / My Resource Center – Provides a centralized platform to improve
member communication; channels multiple information sources to a single, easily accessible point. In
addition to MHA specific information, real-time Infusion and Specialty Pharmacy Industry news is available,
as well as user-customized access to multiple web-based resources via “My Resource Center”.
- Specialty Pharmacy Data Extraction Tool –
Version 2.0 now includes an optional data extraction tool
to support select MHA Specialty Pharmacy agreements.
- Enhanced Remote Support via GoToMeeting Integration –
GoToMeeting functions are integrated
directly into the Business Solutions Center. Now, your Quarterly Business Reviews and other critical GPO
meeting, support and conferencing functions are just a mouse-click away.
- Drug Recall Alert Reports – Provides drug recall alerts specific to the NDC codes and lot numbers within
your pharmacy’s inventory management system. Instantly see patients impacted and inventory on hand,
allowing you to identify recalled drugs that your current recall management procedures may have missed.
This functionality assists you in supporting compliance and clinical initiatives.
- Inventory and Profitability Reports - A set of Rock-Pond Reports that help manage products, patient
and dispensing information, as well as reports that show profitability and business trends by key indicators.
- GPO Purchasing Reports - MHA reports currently distributed to members can now be conveniently
housed and readily available to authorized individuals within the organization.
- User-Defined Access and Permissions - User-defined access and permissions allows you to control
who has access to what information, based on each user’s organizational role and need-to-know.
Not an MHA Member?